Pasquale Concessi was employed in the Contracting and Service Industry for 5 years prior to entering
the Consulting Engineering Profession in 1960. Subsequently, served as Job Engineer and Project Manager
for several major engineering firms over the following 10 years.
Our firm has been in continous operation since 1970 at which time Mr. P. Concessi cofounded the firm of Hartmann & Concessi Consulting Engineers. The
firm was restructured in 1983, at which time Concessi Engineering was established.
Assorted projects have included:
- Adelphi University - NYC Satellite Campus. New classrooms/offices.
- General Motors Building - New 7,000-ton Chiller Plant with pumps/Cooling Towers.
- Yamaichi - HVAC, Plumbing, and Fire Protection for World Trade Center Tower Building.
- Warner Communications - Modernization of 25 floors in the existing Headquarters Building at 75 Rockefeller Plaza in NYC.
- The Ross School, East Hampton, NY - Over a period of 6 years, we provided full Design and
Construction Phase Service for 6 School Buildings of a new Campus facility. The scope of work included full MEP services, including new
Electric power and water utilities, state-of-the-art Geothermal Water-Cooled Heat Pump Systems, and full Campus-wide
BMS Energy Management System and Diesel Generators for emergency power.
- Hunter College, East Building B1 and B3 Levels HVAC System upgrade - Detailed study of existing
central systems and eventual replacement and upgrade to improve on poor air quality which existed in the Building.
- Seyfarth, Shaw - Modernization of three (3) Law Office floors in Rockefeller Center, NYC. Project included new Conference Centers, After-Hour Supplemental Air Conditioning, Computer Rooms.
- John Jay College - School of Criminal Justice: Upgrade of Central HVAC Systems, including existing
Rooftop Central Systems. New High-Pressure Steam Stations and Central Control Systems.
- 551 Fifth Avenue - Rehabilitation of Central Condenser Water System and various Tenant alterations
for Landmarked Building.
- 501 Seventh Avenue - Modification of existing 18-story high-rise building. All new Mechanical
and Electrical Plant was provided, including new central Cooling Towers and State-of-the-Art Air Conditioning
Systems on tenant floors, new Sprinkler Systems, new core toilet facilities, compliant with current ADA regulations,
up-grade and replacement of existing central Electrical Switchgear Rooms.
Today, Concessi Engineering continues the foundation of family leadership with Pasquale continuing as President,
active in the day-to-day engineering projects, and with son Robert as Senior Associate as the second generation.
Under Robert's direction, Concessi Engineering has organized and expanded to respond to customers with creative
technology and local expertise, providing flexible solutions and outstanding value no matter what
the industry or assignment.
Copyright 2005 Concessi Engineering
P.C. All Rights Reserved